[OM] 350mm 2.8 with 2x converter

Subject: [OM] 350mm 2.8 with 2x converter
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:21:48 -0700
Thanks to those who alerted me of the 350mm on ebay.  It had slipped my
search for some reason.  Quick!!  Do any list members have experience with
the 350mm and the 2x converter.  I know it is not matched like the 1.4x, but
what have been your results when shot wide open or stopped down only 1/2-1
stop at 700mm.  Also, anyone interested in the Tokina 300mm 2.8 or Sigma
500mm f4?  I need to know soon, other wise it is time to call KEH.
Thanks!!

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM  USA