Re: [OM]OM to digital

Subject: Re: [OM]OM to digital
From: "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 16:28:40 -0500
This file is a comparison diagram of the path of light through a lens made
for film capture of photons, and one made for digital capture using ccds.
It indicates that the light traveling from the back of a lens made for film
based cameras travels similar to <, while that from the back of a lens made
for ccds travels like = .

Gregg

From: "Frank Ernens