Re: [OM] The list hath spoken

Subject: Re: [OM] The list hath spoken
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 17:16:34 -0500
Hello Giles and everyone.  I didn't weigh in on this issue as I should have,
but better late....  I'm glad for your position on this matter, Giles.  Tom
is a wonderful source of enthusiasm.  It's refreshing and contageous,
possibly affecting my bank account a little, but we all have that problem
anyway.
Regards,
John