Re: [OM] Problem with 55 mm lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Problem with 55 mm lens
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:50:16 +0800
I had the problem with a 50/1.2 on my 2n, the aperture closing level
touch with the bottom of the lens when it try to close the aperture
and the mirror didn't up of course. This only happen on my 2n, the
3,4,4Ti are all okay. But finally I sold the 50/1.2 as it is too
expensive and close distance performance is very disappointed.

C.H.Ling