[OM] [OM} Bellow Reversed Front Standard is Series 6 thread

Subject: [OM] [OM} Bellow Reversed Front Standard is Series 6 thread
From: Phillip Franklin <pfranklin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 12:41:49 -0800
Hans & everyone else interested,

I just tested it out.  That front standard reversed uses a Series 6 thread.  So
with a
Series 6 to 49mm or 52mm step up ring it should make it easy to attach the Ring
Flash or any
other filter type attachment to the bellows with the lens reversed.  Also by
doing this it
will protect the back element from a possible scratch when getting close with
macro. I even
found a Series 6 polaring filter in my stash of stuff from using a Mamyia
Universal 6x9
camera.  I do have some Series 6 filters but none with the step up to 49mm or
52mm, however
they should not be hard to find.

Wow, I've finally made a concrete contribution as opposed to general opinions.

Phillip Franklin