RE: [OM] Zuiko 300mm/F2.8 reported in Kadlubek's Lens Catalogue; Houten

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 300mm/F2.8 reported in Kadlubek's Lens Catalogue; Houten
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 18:14:13 +0100
:> I remember that maybe 1.5 year ago I visited a camera shop in
:>Amsterdam and the salesman told me he recently sold an
:Olympus 300mm/F2.8.
:
:Pay that man to tel you who bought it!

I think he said it was a foreigner (say Tom, did you...? ;) and he also said
that afterwards he almost banged his head to the wall because he realized he
could have sold it for much more. Also the lens was only marked in feet, not
in metres, so produced for the US only.

Hnz