Re: [OM] Re: Ebay / Tom

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Ebay / Tom
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 21:27:30 -0500
I hope Tom will reconsider some limited postings. That's what keeps much of the list alive.

I might get flamed for this but IMHO, I think that "Buddy" should publicly apologize to Tom for the on-list comments that he made. That was really ridiculous to pin someone to the wall who was just sharing his experiences with the list and offering to help us all. Just because we all don't have the funds to indulge, that's no reason not to listen. Remember, we all have a Delete key!

Skip

At 3/5/00 07:15 PM  -0600, you wrote:
Tom wrote:
>>From now on, I guess
you'll all see the things that I'm selling on ebay, as I doubt I'll ever
post another item for sale here. Not worth it. <<

Bummer.  One bad apple.  :^(
m.e.b.