RE: [OM] OM3/T vs manual OM4/T

Subject: RE: [OM] OM3/T vs manual OM4/T
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 11:54:44 -0500
Steve:  A true zuikoholic (and it appears you wholeheartedly qualify) MUST
get everything; 3T, 8mm, Record Databack, etc.  Ask Tom Scales!

I can't comment authoritatively on comparing the 3T against the 4T but I
imagine there wouldn't be MUCH of a difference.  The major difference would
be relying on your spot meter to accurately expose your film.  However, I do
this automatically with my 4Ti.  Where I think it would be a disadvantageous
would be where you need to capture action quickly.

I myself, have been sorely tempted to complement my 4Ti with a used 3T for
no other reason than to satisfy my disease!

RonS