[OM] Re: Sheesh, you Americans!

Subject: [OM] Re: Sheesh, you Americans!
From: "Matt Bachofen" <bachofen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 15:19:46 -0600
>>Sheesh, you Americans!  <<

Uh, yeah you're right.  As soon as I read that post, I immediately went out
and ripped out the steering wheel of my SUV :^) and moved it to the right
side, so I could be just like everyone in Britain.  :^}.

American engineering continues to excel with the 'English' system.  As I
recall, when buying screening in Britain they measure length in metric and
width with feet, or. . . was it the other way around?  A bit complicated
too. . . no?
m.e.b.