[OM] Tokina 28-85 with Tight Mount

Subject: [OM] Tokina 28-85 with Tight Mount
From: "Kerry Frohling" <kfrohling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:09:41 PST
Hi all!

Coming in with my semi-annual delurking episode. Last weekend, I found a Tokina 28-85 f/3.5-4.5 at a local camera shop. After recent discussions, (and generally positive comments) I thought it was worth a look. When I tried to mount it to an OM body (not mine) it was very tight and only mounted with great effort. I've never experienced this. Does anyone have an idea what it could be (it looked normal), can it easily be fixed. Or should I just forget about this lens.

Thanks,
Kerry Frohling
Fullerton, California USA