RE: [OM] OM in Lincon, NE

Subject: RE: [OM] OM in Lincon, NE
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 21:31:25 -0500
Gary,
Not seeing much anyway.  Get to the plant at 7:30, leave at 7:00.  Nothing
much to do but collapse!

I, too, was surprised the tubes were still there.  Oh, well...

Sure want to compliment you on the way you present your material on eBay.
It is definitely first class!
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx