Re: [OM] Converting an Oly 2X-A Teleconverter into an auto extension tub

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting an Oly 2X-A Teleconverter into an auto extension tube
From: "george" <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:15:34 -0800
Buddy;

I have a better idea, send me the Oly 2X, I'll send you an auto Vivitar
extension tube, about 38mm I think!

george

PS: If you insist on your other course of action, I can only offer this
experience:  I did what you're proposing to a Vivitar doubler (for Mamiya
645) and it was a snap.  All auto features retained.  I only did this
because one of the groups had become delaminated.