Re: [OM] Converting an Oly 2X-A Teleconverter into an auto extension tu

Subject: Re: [OM] Converting an Oly 2X-A Teleconverter into an auto extension tube
From: "Rand E." <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:46:16 -0500
Buddy,
  I would think, on the basis of expense and objective, that doing this
with one of the Vivitar 2X macro converters would be much more the thing
to do.  Using the Vivitar converter would give you a variable auto
extension tube with a range from about 40mm to about 80mm.  Now, that's
something that could be useful!
IMHO,
Rand E.