Re: [OM] The RARE Oly Case

Subject: Re: [OM] The RARE Oly Case
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:21:32 +0000
I have an Olympus case and wonder if it is rare.  It is black and red
cordura and is notable in that the snout is long enough for an OM body
with a Kiron 28mm-210 f3.8/5.6 attached.  A little bit longer and I could
get a body with the 300mm f4.5 in to it ;-).

The feature I do like is that there is a padded flap about half way down
the inside of the snout which is secured on one side so with a long lens
it lies against the side but I can put a 24/2 or simmilar in the bottom of
the snout, unfold the padded flap so it is on top the bottom lens and then
I have room in the top section for a 4Ti  body with 90mm f2 attached.

I have never noticed anyone else mention this case.  I presume it is
genuine Oly as it has the word Olympus large and bold  on the cover of an
outside pouch and the lettering looks like it was gold in colour when new.

Giles