RE: [OM] More goodies

Subject: RE: [OM] More goodies
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:55:52 -0500
I was up on I 75 today and stopped in a camera store in Findlay, OH.  They
had some OM gear ALL NEW, IN BOX.
 I told them I used to work for Vivitar and explained "the list". Following
are descriptions and prices:

1. F280 Flash soft bag and all papers     $100  I'm serious
2. F.6 TTL cord for F280                           $15
3. 2XA TC in box, all papers                   $275

For more info contact me or store B&J Video Systems.  B&J e-mail is
bjphoto@xxxxxxx.  Phone is: (419) 424-0903x110.
Person I talked to is Leslie Lazenby, she also answers all e-mail.

I will possibly be out of town this weekend due to an illness in the family.
Next week, I will be in Lincoln, Nebraska all week.  We have a client in big
trouble with OSHA, I'm trying to bail them out.
I will be answering e-mail, just can't send anything if someone wants
anything from a store.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx