Re: [OM] NOT a for auction post, just discussion fodder

Subject: Re: [OM] NOT a for auction post, just discussion fodder
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:35:00 EST
George,
I have been laughing my butt off about that auction since lunch...isn't it a
chuckle?? I groused last year when i had to spend $35 on one of those.I even
wrote the seller and told him he HAD to win the prize. I've had some silly
items go way beyond their price, but this one takes the cake (and everything
else too!!) The power of wording on Ebay (in this case : RARE) can really
spur a bidding frenzy!

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA