Re: [OM] Bummed

Subject: Re: [OM] Bummed
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 06:56:37 -0600
Yes, too many bodies. I'm about to dump most of the consumer bodies onto
ebay.  I think my goal is to go down to one .variation of the single digit
bodies, 1,2,3,4.  That should help a little with the economics.  I'm even
going to put some Zuikos on the market.  Everything non-zuiko, for the most
part will go.

I made the mistake of adding a totals line in my spreadsheet where I track
buys and sells.  Even I think I'm an idiot.

Tom

<snip>