Re: [OM] Ariel from Argentina, I need one meter of Olympus OM 1, ZC 1074

Subject: Re: [OM] Ariel from Argentina, I need one meter of Olympus OM 1, ZC 107400 or ZJ 125900
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:03:59 -0500
There were 2 meter movements for the OM-1/1N.  On both, the needle goes through
4, 90 degree bends before it gets to the finder.  The two meters differ by the
bends being in different places.  When they were plentiful, you had to rebend
the needle to match the meter you were replacing, because the meters available
were new style and almost all the meters needing replacement just happened to
be old style.
One of the most difficult OM repairs.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.