[OM] bounce grip 2 question

Subject: [OM] bounce grip 2 question
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:04:33 EST
I need a little expert advice on a BG2:

Someone offered me the BG2 in user condition ("paint worn off some edges")
for $70.  They also said the " 1" x 1.5" plastic cover on the underside of
the shoe on front (no effect on function)" is missing.  I've looked at some
photos on the web, but I cannot figure out what this cover is.

So here are the questions:
Is this a good price?
Does the "plastic cover" (whatever it is) really not make a difference?
Is there anything else I need to know about this item, i.e. are there $200
cords that may be missing?
What cords do I need to connect to a 2, 2n, 4, and/or 4T bodies and T-20
and/or T-32 flashes? [I'm obviously inexpierenced with the whole flash idea
(gasp) b/c until recently I was using bodies w/ dead flash capabilites.]

As always, thanks again for the help.
--p.j.