[OM] Puyallup Wa. Camera Show

Subject: [OM] Puyallup Wa. Camera Show
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:30:57 -0800 (PST)
   I was wondering if any list members were going to
attend the camera show at the Puyallup Wa. fairgrounds
the last saturday of April, 4/29/00. I haven't recived
the announcement in the mail yet, but they have had
this show & swapmeet every year for about 16 years. I
have been going several years in a row and although
Olympus equipment is getting a bit thin on the ground
these days it would just be nice to meet a few list
members.         thanks, John Robison