[OM] Latest acquisition

Subject: [OM] Latest acquisition
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:35:26 -0600
Consensus in private emails (and posts) is that my sharing my purchases is
ok, so.....

Well, my latest purchase just arrived.  Small purchase.  28 f/2 with case.
Perfect condition BUT a small ding in the filter ring. I normally don't buy
less than excellent stuff, but I just couldn't pass this up for $86.  Yes,
$86, including shipping.  I'll probably ship it off to John and see if he
can repair it.

Tomorrow (I hope) or Monday (probably) I should get:

OM-4
35-70 3.5-4.5
135 2.8
Tamron 90-2.5 Macro
T32
Vivitar 28 2.8

Nice little set for a good price.  Mostly bought it for the Tamron.

I just made another bid tonight.  Probably have to go up in my bid, but it's
an amazing set, including two OM-4T and a 90 f/2 (and a TON of other lenses,
including a 50 f/2 macro and a 24 f/2).  If I win the bid, I'll post a more
complete list.

Early next week I'll get a 180 2.8, 100 2.8 (ok, two of them), 85 2 and an
F280.  Oh yes, and an OM-G that I bought just to get the 50 1.4 (>1M). $89
for the OM-G with 1.4.  The 1.4 is worth almost that.   Last, but not least,
an Olympus 2X-A (new).  Overpaid for it, but, shoot, I wanted it.

Now, I have just GOT to sell some of the extras, so keep checking.

Oh yes, final thought.  Just registered www.zuikoholic.com and will soon
(week or two) switch my website to that address. Just seemed appropriate,
huh.

Tom