Re: [OM] [OT]: OM-4 JPEG Files

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT]: OM-4 JPEG Files
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:24:34 EST
Paul wrote:
<<
I appreciate the offer. What I am trying to do is develop an inetractive
user's manual (part of a school project). Part of what I wanted to do was to
have front, back, top and bottom views of an OM-4
<<

Paul,
         If you have a flatbed scanner if you place the camera on the
plattern you can get pretty acceptable "photographs" particularly if your
scanner has reasonable depth of field.  I have taken photographs of OM1
bodies to document modifications which came out surprisingly well.

Regards,

_Hi100@xxxxxxx  (remove underscore/ confuses mailbots)