[OM] Heads up on an Ebay scam on Photoshop 5.5

Subject: [OM] Heads up on an Ebay scam on Photoshop 5.5
From: "Samuel Morales" <dolphans1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:44:45 -0600
Hey Guys,

I was bidding on an original Adobe PhotoShop 5.5 on ebay and the auction
closed.  I was like the third bidder.  I received an email from a person ,
who used almost exactly the same email address as a scam.  It's incredible.
Her email address was JDasovich@xxxxxxxx  (person alleging fraud) and the
actual seller was JDasovich@xxxxxxx .  She offered to sell me the original
AdobePhotoShop 5.5 version to myself and the other losers as well below the
actual high bid.

She claimed the high bidder backed out.  Well I emailed the high bidder to
confirm, he in turn emailed the seller and it was all a lie.

She claimed it was an original version.  I will send you the versions of the
email.

I know some of you do not agree with protecting each other, so I apologize
if I upset any one.

Thanks , Sam ......