Re: [OM] OM4 on Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 on Ebay
From: John Levin <jlevin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 21:36:11 -0500
Plus the email addy is "aklhawa@xxxxxxx". Same arabic-like address. This guy is really _dedicated_ to screwing up!

At 11:34 AM 02/14/2000 -0800, you wrote:
In a message dated 2/14/00 "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
<< Thought everyone might be interested in an OM-4 on ebay.  New id
akalo created today.  AOL Email address.  The auction is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260528347
No feedback on the seller.  I'll let you come to your own conclusions.
I've come to mine. >>
Yeah, I noticed that one too. I've drawn my conclusion.
Same filename 2gabe used (om4.jpg) was the first tipoff. To give "akalo"
the benefit of the doubt (I could see myself using that filename) I
looked at the source for the .jpg file and compared with one of
2gabe's...yupper, same headers tells me they came from the same photo
application. Hey, at least he's finally using a new photo to sell his "8
OM4 bodies" ;-).
Buyers beware...
Mike Veglia