Re: Sv: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions andadditions t

Subject: Re: Sv: [OM] Unofficial Olympus Gallery: New submissions andadditions to existing submissions
From: John Hudson <jahudson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 09:28:48 -0800
At 03:48 PM 13-02-00  Sunday  +0100, you wrote:
As I am a big fan of CCR, I'd better take a look at Gregg's photos.

By the way, there is some similarity between John Fogerty and Olympus. Both
have an disappointingly low level of information for the fans.

Lars
I thought that Fogerty and Fogerty broke up back in 1972 or so. Garth's reference to the lazy days of summer had me break out CCR's Have you ever sen the rain? .......... great music.

jh