Re: [OM] A word to the wise regarding OM service

Subject: Re: [OM] A word to the wise regarding OM service
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:18:39 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 9 Feb 2000 13:40:11 -0600 (CST), Dogbreath wrote:

>Total time without my camera:
>
>Eastbound: Five weeks
>
>Southbound: Ten weeks

If you'd tell us who you are, which shops these were, and what your
original order was, this might be more useful. As it is, it just
looks like you'd rather deal with yankees.

FWIW, Camtech always gives me an estimate on turnaround before I send
equipment. He's always been within a week of meeting it, and I have
the option of paying an extra fee forimmediate turnaround.

As long as you know ahead of time what the turnaround is, I don't see
a problem.

BB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel