[OM] RE: OLYEU-meeting was: EGENEGB mtg (was Benelux meeting etc...)

Subject: [OM] RE: OLYEU-meeting was: EGENEGB mtg (was Benelux meeting etc...)
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:55:22 +0100
Cc: "'Frank van Lindert '" <lindertv@xxxxxxx>, "'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Chris '" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Volkhart '" <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Hans '" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marc '" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello group,

A lot can happen when you are not at work for one day. As I can see from the
mails there is a lot of interest in a OLYEU meeting. Wow! I will keep lurking
too, the same way Olaf suggested. My birthday is in the beginning of september
(5) and maybe some family and friands want to come over for the weekend making
it impossible for me to attend. Don't let this stop you in any way however since
I was not completely sure If I would come anyway.

One thing I do want to mention however is that I will be changing jobs (and thus
e-mail addresses) soon. Starting March 1st I will be working at Rijkswaterstaat
in Zeeland. My e-mail address will be

w.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, Again one of the longest e-mail addresses on the list. POlease be so kind
to forward any messages regarding OLYEU to my new address. I hope to be able to
attend and see yopu all in September.

Wiliam

Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx> on 10-02-2000 19:14:15

To:   "'Frank van Lindert '" <lindertv@xxxxxxx>, "'olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx '"
      <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:   "'Chris '" <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Volkhart '" <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
      "'Hans '" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marc '" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
      Wiliam Wagenaar@EDSKSGNETHERLANDS

Hi,

>I have attached a small mailing list of adresses known to me.
>Please add your own if you want to be on it too.

Maybe Erwin Voogt and/or Daan Kalmeijer and/or Jan de Jager want to join too
(I didn't see their names on your list)?

I myself so far have no plans yet for then, and principally spoken I'd like
to join too. So, for now I'll just remain in a read-only mode to see what
date is most convenient for you (as for me it will probably not matter
much). Then, when the decided date comes round, I should be able to see
whether I can or can't join in...

Cheerio!
Olafo