[OM] EurOM-pean Summit was OLYEU was Benelux meeting

Subject: [OM] EurOM-pean Summit was OLYEU was Benelux meeting
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:21:19 +0100
hi,Ian,
10 Feb 2000 13:31:18 +0000 (GMT)
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote:
>Not having ventured into Europe for a few years now, I think its about time
I >did

Afraid of the Devil's Cavern of Maastricht..? With a good Zuiko you'll be
safe!
Sorry, couldn't resist...for our non-European friend it's a "private joke"
about the legendary insularity of our English "neighbors"...

>September would be a convenient time, so could you add me to the list of
>interested parties. You'll have to remind me when & where
and Frank van Lindert (sorry Frank I miss the little v last time :) ! )
wrote:
>> Both September weekends will suit me too, so let's focus on one of
>>those. Any preference for the 1st or 2nd weekend?

Why not the second one if it suit the others, by the way I'm pleased to see
a lot of people interested from "around the corner".
For the place perhaps could we make a "Commission" off-list there a re a lot
of interesting places for example the Natural Park of "Les Fagnes" with the
summit of Belgium (less than 700 meters...)
regards
marc
Namur
Belgium

Frank's list  of potentially concerned people (improved):

Chris < cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Volkhart < kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Olaf < ogreve@xxxxxxx >
Hans < mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Marc < marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx >
Frank < lindertv@xxxxxxx >
Wiliam < wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  >
Christoph< hertzler@xxxxxxxxxx
Jez <  JEZ.CUNNINGHAM@xxxxxxxxxx
Ian < I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are not yet 15 (14!) ref. to Frank's: