RE: [OM] fluid heads, was camera vibration? -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] fluid heads, was camera vibration? -Reply
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 23:19:00 +0000
Thats an awful lot to spend on three sticks with a bolt on the top.

You should have asked me first, for - oh - half that I could have sold you
a very nice little boulder made from the finest quality Irish granite
with a threaded post epoxied into  the top.

It Has lots of character, is very stable in high winds and I guarantee the
boulder itself for 100,000 years.

This form of pod has stood the test of time - what do you think all those
standing stones left in scenic parts of Ireland are doing there?

Anything else is just ephemeral.

Giles
Neolithic Accessories Inc