RE: [OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#252885791: OLYMPUS OM4

Subject: RE: [OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#252885791: OLYMPUS OM4 35MM BODY
From: Mike Butler <abutler@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 08:01:22 -0800
<I did one.  Not sure I'd do another!  Got a raft of **** from person I
sent
<it too as well as ***!@#%* from 2gabe!!!!!
<Brian P. Huber

Brian,
        I just did a contact information on the winning bidder:
dahab24q@xxxxxxx.  This user name was created (1/22/00) just about when
Mike Veglia was having problems.  The reply from the user was very
suspicious. It would be poor form to quote the mail here, but he seemed
pretty put out about me inquiring.  I think someone else mentioned this
guy was one in the same as 2gabe et al.  His reaction makes me think so.

All in all there are a huge number of eBay sellers, I'm really surprised
we've only found one or two "slugs".  All of my transactions have been
almost as good as doing business in person.

Mike (not sure what to buy next) Butler