Re: [OM] Copying slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Copying slides
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 07:21:40 -0800
Frank,
            Thanks for the reply. You've answered most of my questions.
Reversing a 50 mm, I hadn't thought of. Macro photography doesn't
particularly interest me, so investing in that much macro equipment isn't
what I'd want to do. Building a setup would be too time consuming. From what
I remember the cost of having the slides scanned professionally doesn't
appeal to me either. A good scanner is the answer, but Zuikos first.

Thanks Again,
Larry