[OM] Q: Bounce Grip 2 batteries

Subject: [OM] Q: Bounce Grip 2 batteries
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 11:06:07 -0600
I've been using Rayovac rechargeable alkalines in my BG2 and T32. After a
session a walkaround shooting at the kids' school carnival, I decided to
charge both the AA's in the T32 and the 4 C's in the BG2.  The C's were
completely charged up, as though they hadn't been used, whereas the AA's
needed a few hours of charging.

I had thought the C's in the BG2 help the flash recycle more quickly, but
it would appear that with mine they aren't doing anything.  Anybody know
what gives?

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA