[OM] filters

Subject: [OM] filters
From: Joseph <joseph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 02:34:03 -0800 (PST)
================
It adds flare. I've checked it. Use multicoated filters. Hoya HMC is the
best deal for the money. B+W filters are very nice though. I'm not sure if
their regular filters are single coated or uncoated. Avoid Tiffen, in my
opinion.

agreed.  I've had one to many new Tiffen filters will loose retaining
rings and glass new out of the box.  HMC are the best value.  Heliopan
and B&W are perhaps the best made, but you have to pay alot for
MC filters from them and many filter types are not available.

Joseph