Re: [OM] Other Oddities on Ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Other Oddities on Ebay
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:24:41 EST
This item was recently listed:
Zuiko 85 MC f2 (Item #251856369) at $190 with no takers
He said that he was relisting it because he lost all the E mails.
Oddly enough it had been sold a few days earlier at $188 by the same (ahem)
gentleman from Canada.  He didn't even disguise his name and switch
identities. If he had waited 45 days there would be no history to look up.

These oddities are apparent if you look.  What worries me is that they may be
going on all the time when the discrepancies are not evident even with an
investigation.  That said, I've sent thousands of dollars through the mail on
rec.photo and eBay buys.  I've been lucky I guess.

Warren