Re: [OM] Toronto OM-4T prices

Subject: Re: [OM] Toronto OM-4T prices
From: "John Lum" <jtlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:32:34 -0500
Henry's maintain a website www.henrys.com . They quite often can be found
selling on eBay. Incidently I prefer Alt Camera to Henry's in Toronto. Also
I should mention Vistek also in Toronto. They usually run fullpage ads in
Shutterbug Magazine and they stock (or use to) OM4Ti for Hospital PO's.  I
dont live in Toronto but an 1hr away in Niagara Falls and sorry I dont have
their phone number handy but I'll find out. Also I know the cameras George
speaks of... Im waiting for something cleaner cosmetically.

John