Re: [OM] camera vibration?

Subject: Re: [OM] camera vibration?
From: "earthlink.net" <catsmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 08:16:29 -0800
Gary will probably answer on this, but I believe he uses the self timer when
he does the tests, which has a mirror pre-fire as part of its function. This
is only a function of the cameras made since the OM-30. The OM-2 through
OM-20 did not work this way I believe.
 Since you would not normally use the self timer for regular use, you would
not be eliminating the  vibration of the mirror slap.

CM