[OM] New address for my picture gallery

Subject: [OM] New address for my picture gallery
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:11:20 +0100
Hi,

Some of you may already have noticed that I have moved my picture gallery to
my own web space provider now (faster and no ads). Also, I've put everything
behind some CGI scripts to show the pictures and to implement a buying
mechanism. Furthermore, I added 3 new (well, old ones, really :) ) pictures
to the Venezuela section.

So, if you want to update any links to it, the new URL is:
http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/picture_gallery

As always, comments are more than welcome...

Cheers!
Olafo