RE: [OM] Photos: Eclipse and 35-80/2.8

Subject: RE: [OM] Photos: Eclipse and 35-80/2.8
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:12:06 -0600
George,

Great shots -- particularly the eclipse.

Some tech questions -- did you purchase the 21-1000 from eBay or a private
party?  Or is this the special lens that's a 1000mm focal length only in
the upper left corner of the image, and 21mm for the balance?

2nd picture -- I tried & tried & tried and _still_ couldn't see any
distorted barrels in the shot.  Were they floating in the water?  Perhaps
the lens used above for the eclipse could have been used to visually
isolate these barrels.  You might want to stick to shooting graph paper...
<g>

Waiting for the coffee to kick in,

Dave