Re: [OM] wide angles

Subject: Re: [OM] wide angles
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 16:35:10 -0600 (CST)
On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 02:39:15 -0500 (EST), *- DORIS FANG -* wrote:

>David Alan Harvey (also Magnum) shot the entire spread on Vietnam for
>NG about 5 years ago using 28-35-50 (M-series) lenses, and said he rarely
>used the 50 (!).

I'm not very surprised. The past several weeks I have been shooting
almost exclusively wide and tele, and find that my 50 seems odd, like
a weak tele when mounted. I could see going out to shoot with a 21
and 100 and not feeling terribly limited (not that there's a serious
chance of leaving the house with just two lenses).

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx