RE: [OM] Gear I've seen

Subject: RE: [OM] Gear I've seen
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 12:45:45 -0500
I'm probably going to regret this, but I thought I should inform the group
about some gear I've seen lately in a few stores:

Columbus Camera, Columbus, OH
1. (2) 35mm 2.0 lenses.  One in case.  Both looked pretty good.  I can be
back there in early Feb for another look
2. 50 3.5 macro
3. 28 3.5   cleaning marks on front element
4. 2X-A

Midwest Photo, Columbus, OH
1. 135 macro
2. 65-116 Auto extension tube
3. 100 2.8
4. charger for MD-2
5. Soon to have a 80 bellows macro (I'm trading for one of the two 135's)

Fairborn Camera, Fairborn, OH
1. 2S w/50 1.4  Looked very good, very slight brassing
2. Winder 1
3. Quick 310 flash
4. Vivitar 2x macro teleconverter

Contact me if interested, perhaps I can help evaluate more or even purchase
for someone.

I'm also likely to be shedding one or both of my 4's.  One is in really good
shape, barely used.   The other is a user, but works fine, just looks like
it has worked for a living.  Neither uses batteries in a vile manner.
I also have a 310 Bounce Grip 1 handle, no bracket.  Will not work for T32.

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx