Re: [OM] Do You Strut Your Stuff??

Subject: Re: [OM] Do You Strut Your Stuff??
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 05:13:14 -0600
I'm in the process of building new cabinetry for my study.  One upper cabinet
will have glass doors and shelves for my bodies.  Several drawers in the lower
cabinets will have fitted partitions for lenses.  All of this is not so much for
display as it is for access.  All of my OM gear, when not in a bag, is now
clustered on a closet shelf and I have a heck of time finding anything quickly.

I'm now dovetailing drawers, but it takes a lot of time - and I spend too much
on this computer discussing OMs, P-38s, etc. <g>

Gary Edwards