[OM] Just checking on KEH (no OM here)

Subject: [OM] Just checking on KEH (no OM here)
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:51:36 -0800
Hi all,

I am negotiating sending some Medium Format stuff to KEH for sale.
There preliminary on line quote was satisfactory.
I have been very happy with them in the past (buying) and have
never heard a bad word about them.
Has anyone sold to them in this way and what were the results?
Good, bad, Ugly?
The deal is, I send then the stuff and they grade and quote it.
If we agree they pay me.  If not I hope they send it back!

Thanks in advance,

Charlie Loeven
You may reply off line if we are too far off topic.
CPL49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx