Re: [OM] Best Dig Cam for 6 c's???

Subject: Re: [OM] Best Dig Cam for 6 c's???
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 02:01:35 EST
Alex,
At that price point he is sort of in-between the lessor megapixels ($500) and
the higher grade megapixels with more features ($899-$1500) I have the
Olympus 450Z  (megapixel with zoom and nice features) which can be had for an
average of $499, and am extremely pleased with it for a multitude of reasons,
least of all not being the exquisite lens.
 Tell him to go to these two web sites (see below) for articles and
comparisons between models, then go to cnet.com and do a price search..they
will shop the internet for you and find the best price. My camera sells at
Ritz cameras for $499, but on the internet you can find it as low as $399.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/
http://photo.askey.net/

Tough question as everyone always likes the one they have best <g>, but I
feel secure in saying you can't go wrong with Olympus <as always>
Susan