Re: [OM] OT: Ich bin ein Zuik (was "Still OT but it's my turn")

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Ich bin ein Zuik (was "Still OT but it's my turn")
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:06:41 +0100
Yo Garry,

on Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:24:43 -0600, you wrote:

>Just so we are all on the same ground of knowledge-- please goto;
>
>         http://www.snopes.com/errata/doughnut.htm
>
>                                                            yours Duncan out
> of here,
>

>  Garry D. Lewis

Excellent link! When I wrote my last posting about the topic I had
considered explaining the exactly same thing, but as I was (and am) a bit
short on time decided I might as well do it later. Now I'm glad I didn't
take the time - I couldn't have explained it better; the info under the link
is _100%_ correct. I myself never understood how anybody could laugh about a
misinterpretation that was as far-fetched as the famous one of Kennedy's
(absolutely correct!) words.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--