Re: [OM] Olympus *STILL* servicing the older OM-bodies?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus *STILL* servicing the older OM-bodies?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <thomas.clausen@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:27:08 -0700
Funny you should ask - I just send them a mail with that question about 2 hours
ago, awaiting the answer. I will make sure to post *all* information I get on
the list as soon as I get it.

As for prices, I was just told "fair" and that they would not give
specific prices unless asked specific questions - which sounds fair. I've fired
off a set of questions, and now we'll just have to wait and hear what they say.
Again, I shall make sure to inform the list whenever I know more.

--thomas