Re: [OM] More thread starters

Subject: Re: [OM] More thread starters
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:20:02 -0600
I suspect I'll let them go with a zoom after some practice.  I agree on the
135, but for them, I'll probably scan the negs and let them email them, so I
have a lot of 'fixup' opportunities.  I have a two-touch vivitar (80-205)
that I only paid $35 for that's in perfect condition, and they might get
that soon.

Oh, BTW, I got their OM-G in the mail today.  Very good condition with a
like new 50f/1.8.  $41 for the combo.  Can't beat that.  If they really
enjoy it and get into it, I'm thinking of equiping a small darkroom and bulk
that, though.  THEN they get a winder.

Tom