[no subject]

From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:58:15 -0800 (PST)
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an Olympus mailing list subsrcriber.  I wish to add the
following letter to the list

Topic: OM-2S Flash Indicator Light Conversion
Message: Does anyone know whether it is still possible to have
the flash ready light converted from green (using the camera's
batteries) to red (using the flash unit's batteries) in my
Olympus OM-2SP?

I live in Jakarta, Indonesia but I bought the camera at Jessop's
in Wolverhampton, England in September 1985.  I have never had
any problems except for the short battery life.  In fact, it was
only after reading messages to the Olympus mailing list that I
realised there was a special problem with his particular model
but that the problem could be alleviated somewhat by converting
the flash ready indicator!

I'd be grateful for any advice. I'd like to continue with the
OM-2SP because its operating modes suit my requirements well.
The "noisy" double-click mirror (not in program mode, by the
way) does not bother me.

Ray Moth.