[OM] Inspiration (was ADITL3 extra entries)

Subject: [OM] Inspiration (was ADITL3 extra entries)
From: Barks <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 07:38:39 +0000
At 04:28 PM 1/23/00 +0000, John Lind wrote:
>At 17:19 1/23/00 , H@nz wrote:
> >I've just noticed Olaf managed to add the extra ADITL entries, and some very
> >interesting ones too.
> >There are now 25 entries - that's more like it.
> >
> >http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/aditl3/
>
>Indeed!  The entire collection provides remarkable examples covering a wide
>range of sophisticated techniques.

Yeah, it's depressing as Hell. Makes me wanna hang up my camera in self-loathing and wear sackcloth and ashes.

Garth

Forgive me Garth but it doesn't make you feel like that ;-). I suggest that this collection of photos, some polished some more direct and snatched, makes us all want to go out and try something different. I am certainly going to try the painting with light technique. I also want to visit Ireland to see the Mountains of Mourne (my mother taught me the song when I was very young: " ...where the Mountains of Mourne sweep down to the sea...".

I also want to have a go at *decent* cityscapes because I never seem to be able to catch the light or colour as I saw in the ADITL3 examples. This collection is inspiring for me.

Chris

~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker
mailto:cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx