Re: [OM] zuikos on photodo

Subject: Re: [OM] zuikos on photodo
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:55:35 EST
In a message dated 2000-01-20 11:22:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I emailed the fella that runs the photodo web site about his error on
 the flash sync speeds for the OM3 and 4. I also asked him about the
 Zuikos. He said that he's received the first batch of lenses from Oly
 Hamburg and will be posting the MTF info soon. I hope our gear shines!

 BTW, the lens with the best MTF is the Canon 200mm/f 1.8. Of course, it
 costs about 4,000$!!

 Be seeing you.

 Dirk Wright

Dirk,

    What OM lenses are in this first batch???

Alex