[OM] New Submissions to the Olympus Gallery

Subject: [OM] New Submissions to the Olympus Gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:41:34 -0700
Hi, folks.

Well, I'm partially done with the latest batch: all the new submitters (eleven
in total!) have had their submissions uploaded to the Gallery.  The returning
submitters (approx. half a dozen) will go up within the next few days.

The new submitters are:
=======================

Patrick Locke, Trinidad, California, USA

Ron Spolarich, Methuen, Massachusetts, USA

Phillip Franklin, Solana Beach, California, USA

Joakim Svensson, Gothenburg, Sweden

Scott Dicks, Parsippany, New Jersey, USA

Craig Eisenberg, Boulder, Colorado, USA

Howard Vrankin, West Branch, Iowa, USA

Martin Lopshansky, Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA

Simon Evans, Powys, Wales, United Kingdom

Barry Hinderks, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

Dan Pantos, Arad, Romania

Due to the sheer volume of submissions, I've not attached brief descriptions of
the submissions in the above list.  Check 'em out anyways, folks!  The total
number of submitters is now up to 78!

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
  than a good day doing just about
  anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

    http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/